Life beyond residency in Everett, Washington
Living in the Pacific Northwest has much to offer with all its beauty, activities, and weather. Bordered by the Cascade Mountains and Puget Sound, Everett in particular is a charming community located about 30 miles North of Seattle and just over 100 miles South of Vancouver, BC, Canada. With our mild weather, Everett and its nearby neighbors in the Snohomish County are ideal locations to enjoy outdoor recreation and activities.
- Enjoy springtime with the annual Tulip festival, held up in Mount Vernon
- Get the blood flowing with hiking trials at all levels: WA Trail Association
- Find serenity with gorgeous sunset views and parks: Everett Parks/Sunset Views
- Enjoy Seafood with a view at Emory’s on Silver Lake
- Find some luck at Shawn O’Donnell American Grill and Irish Pub
- Spend time with family and loved ones at local family owned joint since the 50s with Totem Dining
Art & Music:
- Explore downtown Everett’s artwork with a Sculpture Walk
- Engage in building community through unforgettable musical experiences with the Everett Music Initiative
- Attend a Washington favorite sporting game with the Seahawks (NFL), Seattle Mariners (MLB), Seattle Sounders FC (MLS), Seattle Strom (WNBA), or Seattle Kraken (NHL)
- Support your local Everett teams on the diamond with the Everett AquaSoxs (baseball), on the track with the Rat City Roller Girls (Roller Derby), on the ice with the Everett Silvertips (ice hockey), and more.