About the Office and Organizational Structure
Our mission is to help you succeed as a student, a professional and an individual from acceptance to practicing physician. We provide holistic support using our 10-Year Individual Success Plan, in which every student receives a personalized plan to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Financial education and literacy;
- Individual capacity building to foster self-care and well-being with resilience and coping interventions for stressors as they emerge throughout your career and personal life;
- Fitness and nutrition plan over the next 10 years to adjust to work/life rhythms and transitions;
- Master learner strategies to thrive in any educational context;
- Professional identity development as a physician that intersects with other important salient identities as a source of strength, belonging and empowerment;
- Social connectedness to classmates, surrounding communities and ESFCOM communities across the state, nationally and worldwide.
- Career advising, career goals and personal aspirations.
Contact the Office of Student Affairs by emailing EFLOStudentAffairs@wsu.edu or calling 509-368-6827.
We partner with the WSU Health Sciences Spokane Student Affairs Office to provide holistic support including counseling, learning specialist, and financial aid.
The ESFCOM Student Affairs team includes:
Lisa Burch-Windrem, M.Ed
Director for Student Affairs
Kyle Holbrook, MA
Community Host Coordinator
Program Assistant for Compliance