Emergency Fund Request
All emergency fund requests are entered through a single WSU form: https://forms.financialaid.wsu.edu/onlineforms/student-emergency-funding-request/
If emergency funds are not available from WSU Pullman or the WSU Spokane campus, the request will be forwarded to the College of Medicine. The college has the following purpose and process.
The Emergency Fund provides emergency financial support of up to $1,000 per individual request to Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine medical students. Funds are awarded based on:
- Hardship: Students must demonstrate an unexpected hardship.
- Limited Financial Resources: Students must demonstrate that they have no or few viable options for other sources of funds.
More than $1,000 may be considered depending on the emergency.
- Please submit your request as soon as possible for review.
- It may take up to 5 business days to review and process the request before access to emergency funds can be provided.
- Documents that support the request for funds may be required (invoices, etc.).
- A review committee comprised of the College’s executive leadership will be responsible for accepting and reviewing applications.
- If funds are awarded, the student agrees to write a thank you letter to the donor.
- If additional information is needed, the student affairs staff will contact you.
EMERGENCY FUND APPLICATION
Please complete the Student Emergency Funding Request form here: https://forms.financialaid.wsu.edu/onlineforms/student-emergency-funding-request/