Holistic Support: Individual Success Plans
ESFCOM is commitment to your success for 10 years. The individual success plans include holistic support in different areas of success including:
- Financial education and literacy;
- Individual capacity building to foster self-care and well-being with resilience and coping interventions for stressors as they emerge throughout their career and personal life;
- Fitness and nutrition plan over the next 10 years to adjust to work/life rhythms and transitions throughout their career and personal life;
- Master learning strategies to thrive in any educational or clinical context;
- Professional identity development as a physician that intersects with other important salient identities as a source of strength, belonging, and empowerment;
- Social connectedness to classmates, surrounding communities, and ESFCOM communities across the state, nationally, and worldwide;
- Career advising, career goals, and personal aspirations.
The goal is for you to be even more excited when you complete your training than when you started. Throughout your career, remember to focus on a life and work balance with personal health your top priority, family/friends second, and the profession third. However, in clinical settings, the patients always come first.