The Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine at Washington State University approaches student well-being through a holistic approach using the seven dimensions described below.
1. Physical Dimension: Foster physical health
- Student Fitness Center
- Student Health Services
- Fitness Club Benefits
- Spokane Parts and Recreation
- The Inland NW Guide to Outdoor Adventures
- Elements Massage is offering a medical student first time rate of $55 for a one-hour massage (a 39% discount). Additional massages can be purchased using their Wellness Plan member rate of $69 for a one hour session. ESFCOM medical students would need to show their Cougar Card to receive the discounted rate.
2. Energy Dimension: Being aware of the (im)balance and synergy of mind, body, and soul and how to refuel all three of these elements
4. Wisdom: Self-knowledge informs better choices toward well-being
5. Self-Actualization Dimension: Engaging in a life-long journey of finding fulfillment and meaning in all dimensions of life
6. Financial Dimension: Identifying financial goals, maximizing resources and debt management
7. Environmental Dimension: Improving the learning environment and addressing systematic and policy components to foster a culture of student well-being
8. If you don’t see a resource listed below that you think is important, please submit it here.