Our WSU MHPA alumni have been successful in a wide range of career fields, including hospital management, public health, managed care, group practice management, and financial management.
The alumni at WSU MHPA have placed jobs in the following areas:
- Performance Improvement, Oregon Health & Science University
- Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer, Ferry County Public Hospital District
- Quality Assurance Coordinator, Providence Health
- PEBB Policy & Rules Analyst, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Senior Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Human Resource Analyst, Providence Health
- Administrator, Tribal Affairs and Analysis, Washington State Healthcare Authority
- Public Sector Healthcare Business Analyst, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Our graduates not only serve as CFOs, health executives, and health policy analysts, they have also been admitted to these programs:
- Law School: Saint Louis University
- Health Services Administration PhD: the Universities of Alabama, Birmingham; California Berkeley; and Minnesota
- Pharmacy PhD: the Universities of Michigan and North Carolina
- Public Health PhD: Yale University
- Medical School: University of Washington
Have a job announcement to share with our current students and alumni? Please contact the HPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-358-7987.
Want to receive our career announcements and post-graduate opportunities via email? If you are interested in being added to this list, please email us at email@example.com.
Share your successes!
We are always interested in letting others know about the successes of our alumni! Please let us know if you change careers: firstname.lastname@example.org.