NEP Department scholarships are available to BS NEP, MS CPD, MS NEP, and PhD NEP students. The funds range from $250-$1,000 per year. Applications are due April 15 each year. Awards are made in July. Additional monies are available to undergrads and graduate students through WSU, as well as outside agencies.
- NEP Scholarship Application for the 2019-20 academic year
- Undergraduate scholarship database vetted by WSU Student Financial Services
- WSU Graduate School Funding Opportunities
- Funding for Predoctoral and Graduate Researchers
PhD NEP students are eligible for teaching assistantships. Work includes being a TA in the undergraduate nutrition and exercise labs. Details about the positions will be discussed with individual students during the application and admissions process.
Reduced Tuition Opportunity
Residents of certain western states and territories, who are accepted to the MS CPD, MS NEP, or PhD NEP, are eligible for significantly reduced tuition. Rather than pay out-of-state costs, tuition is assessed at or near the cost of resident tuition. This typically saves about $7,000 per semester.
- Apply for Western Regional Graduate Program