MS (Thesis) NEP and PhD NEP Admissions Criteria
The Department of Nutrition and Exercise Physiology generally follows the WSU Graduate School Guidelines for applicants to the MS and PhD NEP research tracks.
- Undergraduate degree with 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Successful completion of prerequisites with cumulative 3.0 GPA and no less than C grade in any individual prerequisite course
- GRE Verbal and Quantitative generally at or above the 50th percentile; Analytic Writing 3.5 or above
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation (3 – 4)
- Interview, recommended for MS and required for PhD
- TOEFL (see international student requirements here)
The MS (Thesis) NEP and PhD NEP application deadline for Fall 2018 is January 10. 2018.
Applications for admission are submitted online through the WSU Graduate School. Please note, application fee is $75.
Department of Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
Spokane Health Education and Research Building
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology – Overview
- NEP Chair’s Welcome
- BS Nutrition and Exercise Physiology Overview
- MS CPD Nutrition and Exercise Physiology Overview
- New Graduate Programs – Fall 2018
- NEP Scholarships and Tuition
- NEP Faculty and Staff
- Health and Fitness Clinic
- NEP Facilities
- NEP News
- NEP Alumni and Friends