MS NEP and PhD NEP Admissions Criteria
The Department of Nutrition and Exercise Physiology generally follows the WSU Graduate School Guidelines for applicants to the MS NEP and PhD NEP research tracks.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject with 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Successful completion of prerequisites with cumulative 3.0 GPA and no less than C grade in any individual prerequisite course
- GRE Verbal and Quantitative generally at or above the 50th percentile; Analytical Writing 3.5 or above
- Personal statement; please specifically include a statement about your research experiences and your research interests
- Letters of recommendation (3 – 4)
- Interview, recommended for MS and required for PhD
- TOEFL (see international student requirements here)
The MS NEP (thesis track) and PhD NEP is currently accepting applications for Fall 2018. To talk with the program director about your research interests, and if they fit with our department, contact Dr. Pablo Monsivais at email@example.com.
Applications for admission are submitted online through the WSU Graduate School. Please note, application fee is $75.
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology – Overview
- NEP Chair’s Welcome
- BS Nutrition and Exercise Physiology Overview
- MS CPD Nutrition and Exercise Physiology Overview
- MS NEP and PhD NEP (New in Fall 2018)
- NEP Scholarships and Tuition
- NEP Faculty and Staff
- Health and Fitness Clinic
- NEP Facilities
- NEP News
- NEP Alumni and Friends
Department of Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
Spokane Health Education and Research Building