Clerkship Preceptor Preparation
Welcome to the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine as a Clerkship Preceptor for our third-year students. Prior to interacting with students, we ask that you complete several brief learning and development modules. This will take 30 minutes or less to complete.
To Complete Modules:
- View all the modules on this page
- Complete the Certificate of Completion by module or collectively via this LIC Preceptor Preparation Certification
- For the DMECS Faculty Orientation module, be certain to complete all sections marked “ACTION REQUIRED”
Once you submit the forms, we are automatically notified and there’s no need to send us the certificates.
Clerkship Preceptor Preparation Modules:
- The ESFCOM Longitudinal Integrated Clerkship (LIC): An Overview
- Preceptor Roles and Responsibilities: Creating a Great Experience!
- Building Longitudinal Learning: From Concept to Practice
- Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs): A Preceptor’s Guide
- Student Assessment in the MD Program
- The Student-Faculty Education Alliance
- DMECS Faculty Orientation
For inquiries about faculty development, please contact:
Director, Talent Recognition & Enhancement
509.368.6836 | Jamie.Green@wsu.edu