Ashley Ingiosi, Ph.D.
University of Michigan, B.S. in Biopsychology, B.S. in General Biology
University of Michigan, Ph.D. in Neuroscience
- Ingiosi AM*, Schoch H*, Wintler T, Singletary KG, Righelli D, Roser LG, Medina E, Risso D, Frank MG, Peixoto L. (2019) Shank3 modulates sleep and expression of circadian transcription factors. eLife. 8:e42819.
- Ingiosi AM, Hayworth CR, Harvey DO, Singletary KG, Rempe MJ, Wisor JP, Frank MG (2019) A role for astroglial calcium in mammalian sleep. bioRxiv 728931. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/728931
- Ingiosi AM, Opp MR. (2016) Sleep and immunomodulatory responses to systemic lipopolysaccharide in mice selectively expressing interleukin-1 receptor 1 on neurons or astrocytes. Glia. 64:780-791.
- Ingiosi AM, Raymond RM, Jr., Pavlova MN, Opp MR. (2015) Selective contributions of neuronal and astroglial interleukin-1 receptor 1 to the regulation of sleep. Brain Behav Immun 48:244-257.
- Ingiosi AM, Opp MR, Krueger JM (2013) Sleep and immune function: glial contributions and consequences of aging. Curr Opin Neurobiol 23:806-811
- Baracchi F, Ingiosi AM, Raymond RM, Jr., Opp MR (2011) Sepsis-induced alterations in sleep of rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 301:R1467-R1478.
Ingiosi’s research interests include understanding the role of glia in sleep regulation.
* authors contributed equally