Bryce Snow, M.D.
- Chief Resident. Madison, WI; University of Wisconsin Department of Emergency Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Emergency Medicine Residency, Madison, WI Resident, Department of Emergency Medicine
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, MD, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Utah School of Public Health, Salt Lake City, UT, Public Health and Biostatistics
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Minor in Chemistry Research Scholar Distinction
- Moscow State University, Moscow, Russian Federation, Medical Sciences
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, Biomedical Engineering
Past Academic Positions
- Wilderness Medicine Course Coordinator-University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Wilderness Medicine Course Instructor – University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Epic EMR Resident Orientation Instructor- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, New Resident Orientation
- Emergency Ultrasound Course Instructor-University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Snow BS, Barclay-Buchanan C. Hypothermia. Case Files: Emergency Medicine. 4th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2016.
- Wubben R, Scrattish L, Snow BS, Shoults BE, Brazelton T. Strategies to Avoid Unplanned Extubation in Pediatric Patients During Critical Care Transport. Commission of Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems, Madison, WI, June 2014.
- Snow BS, Morgan MH, Nielson PA, Youngquist S. Prehospital 12 Lead ECG and Activation of the
- Chest Pain Protocol. Abstract. School of Medicine Research Journal, Salt Lake City, UT, May 2013.
- Snow BS, Palmer S. Caribbean Vacation on a Downward ‘Spiral’. Abstract. May 2012 American College of Physicians Utah Chapter Clinical Vignette Competition.
- Crookston BT, Alder SC, Boakye I, Merrill RM, Amuasi JH, Porucznik CA, Stanford JB, Dickerson TT, Dearden KA, Hale DC, Sylverken J, Snow BS, Osei-Akoto A, Ansong D: Exploring the relationship between chronic undernutrition and asymptomatic malaria in Ghanian children. Malaria Journal, 2010 Feb 2; 9(1): 39.
- Snow BS, MacLeod R: Novel device for targeted delivery to the inner ear. University of Utah Undergraduate Research Journal, Salt Lake City, UT, April 2008.
- Clinical Excellence Award, UW Department of Emergency Medicine
- Recognition for Excellence, UW Department of Emergency Medicine
- GME Quality Improvement Award, UW Hospitals and Clinics
- SIM WARS Champion, UW Department of Emergency Medicine
- BARD Spot Award for Service, BARD Access Systems
- 3rd Best Presenter, Univ of Utah Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
- Undergraduate Research Scholar, University of Utah
- Presidential Service Award. Fourth Street Clinic for the Homeless
- Knowledge Exchange International Scholarship
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Bryce Snow, M.D.