Faculty and Staff Directory
- University of Tennessee, Speech and Hearing Science, Ph.D.
- University of Tennessee, Speech Language Pathology, M.S.
- Davidson College, Psychology, B.A.
- Jenson, D., Reilly, K. J., Harkrider, A. W., Thornton, D., Saltuklaroglu, T. (2018). Trait Related Internal Modeling Deficits in People Who Stutter: An EEG investigation of mu rhythm dynamics during spontaneous fluency. NeuroImage: Clinical.
- Kittilstvedt, T., Reilly, K. J., Jenson, D., Thornton, D., Saltuklaroglu, T. (2018). The Effects of Fluency Enhancing Conditions on Sensorimotor Control in Typically Fluent Speakers. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience,
- Saltuklaroglu, T., Harkrider, A. W., Thornton, D., Jenson, D., Kittilstvedt, T. (2017). EEG Mu (µ) Rhythm Spectra and Oscillatory Activity Differentiate Stuttering from Non-Stuttering Adults. NeuroImage 153, 232-245.
- Thornton, D., Harkrider, A. W., Jenson, D., Saltuklaroglu, T. (2017). Sensorimotor activity measured via oscillations of EEG mu rhythms in speech and non-speech discrimination tasks with and without segmentation demands. Brain and Language.
- Cuellar, M., Harkrider, A.W., Jenson, D., Thornton, D., Bowers, A., Saltuklaroglu, T. (2016). Time-frequency analysis of the EEG mu rhythm as a measure of sensorimotor int4egration in the latter stages of swallowing. Clinical Neurophysiology 127, 2625-2635.
- Jenson, D., Harkrider, A. W., Thornton, D., Bowers, A. L., & Saltuklaroglu, T. (2015). Auditory cortical deactivation during speech production and following speech perception: an EEG investigation of the temporal dynamics of the auditory alpha rhythm. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 9, 534.
- Jenson, D., Bowers, A. L., Harkrider, A. W., Thornton, D., Cuellar, M., & Saltuklaroglu, T. (2014). Temporal dynamics of sensorimotor integration in speech perception and production: independent component analysis of EEG data. Frontiers in Psychology, 5, 656.
- Neurophysiology of stuttering
- Neural markers of stuttering
- Neural biomarkers of persistence/recovery
- Sensorimotor processes supporting speech perception and production
- SHS 377 – Anatomy and Physiology of Speech Production
- SHS 556 – Problems in Stuttering