Faculty and Staff Directory
Post-doctoral Research Associate
- Washington State University, Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University of Groningen, M.S. in Medical Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Henan Medical University, B.S. in Pharmacy
- Faya Zhang, Alex Little, Hui Zhang, 2016. Chronic alcohol consumption inhibits peripheral NK cell development and maturation by decreasing the availability of IL-15. Journal of Leukocyte Biology, DOI: 10.1189/jlb.1A0716-298RR, PMID: 27837016.
- Faya Zhang, Zhaohui Zhu, Gary G. Meadows, Hui Zhang, 2015. Chronic alcohol consumption inhibits melanoma growth but decreases the survival of mice immunized with tumor cell lysate and boosted with alpha-galactosylceramide. International Immunopharmacology, 28(1): 359-368.
- Hui Zhang, Faya Zhang, Zhaohui Zhu, and Gary G. Meadows, 2014. Chronic Alcohol consumption enhances iNKT cell maturation and activation. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 282(2):139-150.
- The American Association of Immunologists Trainee Abstract Award 2016
- Travel grant from the Associated Students of Washington State University Spokane, Spring 2016
- Travel award from Pharmaceutical Sciences Graduate Program, College of Pharmacy, Washington State University, Spring 2016
- Best Graduate Student Poster Presentation, WSU College of Pharmacy Research Day, Spokane, Washington, August 12, 2016