Faculty and Staff Directory
James Hupp, M.D., D.M.D., J.D., M.B.A.
Senior Associate Dean for Policy and Compliance
- University of California, Irvine, B.S., Biological Sciences
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine M.D.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine D.M.D., cum laude
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University of Maryland, M.B.A.
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center Certificate in Internal Medicine
- University of Connecticut Health Center Certificate in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery
Past Academic Positions
- Founding Dean and Professor of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, East Carolina University School of Dental Medicine
- Professor of Surgery, East Carolina University School of Medicine
- Dean and Professor of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry
- Professor of Surgery and of Otolaryngology, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Chair of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Chair of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Editor-in-Chief Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Senior Editor Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 7th edition
- Hupp JR and Ferneini EM. Head, Neck and Orofacial Infections: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Elsevier, St. Louis, 2016.
- Distinguished Alumni Award, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Honorary Fellow Turkish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Honorary Fellow Chinese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Past President, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery