Jared Wyrick, M.D.
- Washington State University, B.S., Biochemistry, 2000
- Medical College of Wisconsin, M.D., 2005
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internal Medicine Residency, 2008
- Oregon Health and Science University, Cardiology Fellowship, 2011
- Wyrick, J. J., Kalvaitis, S., McConnell, K. J., Rinkevich, D., Kaul, S., & Wei, K. (2008). Cost-Efficiency of Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Chest Pain of Suspected Cardiac Origin and a Nondiagnostic Electrocardiogram. American Journal of Cardiology, 102(6), 649-652. 2008
- Wyrick, J J, Wei, K. Cardiac Imaging in the Evaluation of Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department with Chest Pain. Journal of Nuclear Cardiology 13(6):749-55 December 2006
Jared Wyrick was born and raised in Spokane, Wash. and enjoys hunting, fly-fishing, backpacking, playing bluegrass music, horse back riding, mountain biking and spending time with his wife and four children.