Jeff Haney, MD
Clinical Education Director, Family Medicine and Interim Chair, Department of Medical Education and Clinical Sciences
- Washington State University, BS in Biology
- University of Washington, MD
- Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency, Board Certified Family Physician
- UCSF/Northern California Faculty Development Fellowship
- National Institute for Program Director Development Fellowship
Past Academic Positions
- Clinical Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor – UCSF
- Department of Community and Family Medicine Chief Resident, Core Faculty, Associate Program Director, Program Director – Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency
- Santa Rosa Family Medicine: Resident Teacher of the Year (2005), Faculty Teacher of the Year (2007), Alumnus of the Year (2017)
- Sonoma County: Outsanding Contribution to the Commmunity (2012)
National, State and Local Leadership Roles: Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, California Academy of Family Physicians, California Residency Network, and Sonoma County Health Action (not complete, but primary examples).
Presentations: Frequent peer reviewed presentations at national conference and invited presentations for faculty development and content expertise across the country.
Work Passions: Family Medicine as a means of foundation building for a healthy health system, joyful practice of medicine, health equity and social justice, leadership development, faculty development, bringing primary care to the most vulnerable patients in all communities.
Outside of Work: Cooking, gardening and spending as much time outdoors with people I love.