Faculty and Staff Directory
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Benedictine University, M.S., Exercise Physiology
- Montana State University, B.S., Physical Education/Health Education Option
Past Academic Positions
- Instructor, Exercise and Metabolism, Washington State University
- Adjunct Instructor, Exercise and Metabolism, Washington State University
- Woodard LJ, McKennon S, Danielson J, Knuth J, Odegard P. An Elective Course to Train Student Pharmacists to Deliver a Community-Based Group Diabetes Prevention Program. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education Volume 80, Issue 6, 2016.
- Larsen J, Cassel C, Knuth J. A Quasi-Experiment of Exercise Modality Effects on Cognition and Fitness in Healthy Women. Journal of Sports Science. 4:6; 333-340, 2016.
- Student Choice Award for Excellence in Teaching Recipient, Washington State University Spokane, Program in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, 2010, 2014
- Customer Service Excellence Award, St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute, Spokane, WA
Other Current and Past Professional Experience
- DPP Group Lifestyle Balance Master Trainer™, University of Pittsburgh
- DPP Group Lifestyle Balance Coach™, University of Pittsburgh
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Manager, Spokane, WA
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Exercise Specialist, Spokane, WA