Faculty and Staff Directory
Lonika Sood, M.D., M.H.P.E., F.A.C.P., F.H.M.
Clinical Education Director for Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine – M.H.P.E.
- Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY – Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY – Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India – M.B.B.S.
Past Academic Positions
- Clinical Assistant Adjunct Professor: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison
- Castillo, J. M., Park, Y. S., Harris, I., Cheung, J. J., Sood, L., Clark, M. D., … & Woods, N. (2018). A critical narrative review of transfer of basic science knowledge in health professions education. Medical education, 52(6), 592-604
- Sood L, Emke A, Castillo JM, Youssef N, Yeh DD, Entrustable Professional Activities: A faculty development workshop for adding EPAs into your medical trainee’s assessment portfolio. MedEdPORTAL. 2017; 13:10528. https://doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10528
- Sood L, Sterns RH, Hix JK, Silver SM, Chen L. Hypertonic saline and desmopressin: a simple strategy for safe correction of severe hyponatremia. Am J Kid Dis. 2013:61(4):571-8.