Ryan David, M.D.
- Jacobi-Montefiore Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Bronx, N.Y., 2007 – 20117
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y., 2002 – 2007
- Brown University, Providence, R.I., 1998 – 2001
- Middlebury College, Dean’s List/College Scholar, Middlebury, VT, 1997 – 1998
- David, R, Cahill, J. Fever and the Recent International Traveler: a Reflection on an Urban Emergency Department’s Population. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygeine. Accepted for Poster Presentation. 56th Annual Meeting. Phila, PA. Nov. 2007
EM Physician, 2015 – present
North Sound Emergency Medicine, Providence Hospital, Everett, WA
EM Physician, 2011 – 2015
California Emergency Physicians (CEP) Swedish Edmonds Hospital, Edmonds, WA
Pediatrics and Hospitalist Committee member
Web Chief, 2010 – 2011
Goal: Redesign, implementation, and maintenance of all online residency educational elements of the Jacobi/Montefiore Resident Website.
Montefiore Quality Improvement Committee Member, 2009 – 2010
Evaluation of principal QI issues including overcrowding, patient flow, and quality assurance/patient satisfaction.
Jacobi ED Lean Medicine Initiative Member, April 2009
Redesigned Jacobi trauma bays to be user-friendly
Resident Educator, 2009 – 2011
Senior resident lecture series including trauma and morbidity & mortality.
Medical Student Educator, 2007 – 2011
Taught medical students in emergency medicine interest group blood drawing, IV placement, suturing, intubation skills.
Resident Selection Committee Member, 2009 – 2010
Interviewed and gave tours to prospective residents
Rural Healthcare Provider, Partners In Health (PIH), Chiapas, Mexico, 2005 – 2006
Performed medical consults and assisted with surgical procedures at San Carlos Indigenous Person’s Hospital and in rural highland communities
Taught community health promoters CPR, basic clinical signs and how to recognize emergencies
Ran a free medical clinic in Belisario, Chiapas
Asst. Editor, Math and DynaMath Magazines of Scholastic, Inc. New York, NY, 2001 – 2002
Wrote health-related articles for elementary and middle school level readers
Edited all articles in preparation for publication
Ryan David, M.D.