Stefanos Intzes, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, NL, Canada, M.D.
- Tufts University, Medford, MA, B.Sc.
Past Academic Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington
- Staff Physician, Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital, Spokane, Wash.
- Intzes S, et al., Pulmonary function abnormalities and asthma are prevalent in children with sickle cell disease and are associated with acute chest syndrome, Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2013 Nov;30 (8):726-32.
- St. Baldrick’s Fellow
- Fellowship Research Award in Pediatics
- Cum Laude
- High Thesis Honors