Thomas Heston, MD, FAAFP, FASNC, FACNM
Clinical Associate Professor
- University of Washington, BA, Music
- University of the State of New York – Albany, BS, Liberal Arts
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, MD
- Duke University School of Medicine, Family Medicine Internship
- Oregon Health and Science University, Nuclear Medicine Residency, Chief Resident
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Family Medicine Residency
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Molecular Imaging Fellowship
Past Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor (Adjunct), Johns Hopkins University, Department of Radiology, 2010 – 2014
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Family Medicine – 2015
Heston TF. Standardizing predictive values in diagnostic imaging research. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2011 Feb;33(2):505; author reply 506-7. PubMed PMID: 21274995.
Heston TF, Sigg DM. Quantifying transient ischemic dilation using gated SPECT. J Nucl Med. 2005 Dec;46(12):1990-6. PubMed PMID: 16330561.
Heston TF, Lewis LM. Gender bias in the evaluation and management of acute nontraumatic chest pain The St Louis Emergency Physicians’ Association Research Group. Fam Pract Res J. 1992 Dec;12(4):383-9. PubMed PMID: 1481708.
Heston TF, Simkin PP. Carbohydrate loading in preparation for childbirth. Med Hypotheses. 1991 Feb;34(2):97-8. PubMed PMID: 2041497.
Complete list of published work here.
Graduation With Distinction in Research, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 1992