Our state is in need of more doctors and more medical students. Washington State University is working to solve that problem and is pursuing the creation of the state’s second public medical school on its Spokane campus. With the support of the greater Spokane community, lawmakers across the state and health care professionals from all practices, we can make a WSU College of Medicine a reality and meet the needs of all citizens of Washington.
- Med school marks step forward for WSU, Valley
- WSU leadership has taken school far in push for med school
- How WSU beat odds in fight to create med school
- Inslee pledging to find funding for WSU med school
- Gov. Jay Inslee signs WSU medical school legislation
- Legislature clears way for WSU medical school