Collaboration for InterProfessional Health Education Research & Scholarship (CIPHERS) seed grants support interprofessional faculty by developing their skills in educational research and scholarship. They also contribute to the dissemination of innovative health education research findings.
- The primary applicant must be a faculty member affiliated with the WSU College of Medicine;
- Co-applicants may represent other WSU colleges/departments, WSU Health Sciences colleges, and external institutions.
Funds requested must
- Relate to one or more of the following: medical/health professions education scholarship/research conducted at, or in partnership with, the WSU College of Medicine;
- Not exceed $5K per Seed Grant application; and
- Be expended by Friday, June 30, 2024.
Seed grant funding period
- July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024
- 5:00 p.m. PT Friday, May 26, 2023
How to apply
Find required materials and more application information here.