Investigations conducted within the department include:
- Population-based interventions to improve health care delivery
- Clinical studies related to the delivery of personalized care
- Transdisciplinary investigations to address challenges that span science, technology, and medicine
- Training medical students in research methods to improve clinical care
- Medical education studies that lead to innovations in physician training
Departments and Initiatives
In alignment with the department’s purpose to provide service to the community and health services, the former Department of Health Policy and Administration provided graduate education to health care leaders for 23 years.