NEP Department scholarships are available to BS NEP, MS CPD, MS NEP, and PhD NEP students. The funds range from $250-$1,000 per year. Applications are due May 15 each year. Awards are made in July. Additional monies are available to undergrads and graduate students through WSU, as well as outside agencies.
Reduced Tuition Opportunity
Residents of certain western states and territories, who are accepted to the MS CPD, are eligible for significantly reduced tuition through the Western Regional Graduate Program. Rather than pay out-of-state costs, tuition is assessed at or near the cost of resident tuition. This typically saves about $7,000 per semester. If admitted to the MS CPD, students will work with the NEP Academic Coordinator to receive the tuition reduction.
PhD NEP students are eligible for teaching assistantships. Work includes being a TA in the undergraduate nutrition and exercise labs. Details about the positions will be discussed with individual students during the application and admissions process.
Cost & Financial Info
- BS NEP Student Handbook
- MS CPD Student Handbook for students entering in Fall 2021
- MS CPD Student Handbook for students entering in Fall 2022 and later
- MS & PhD NEP Student Handbook
- WSU Academic Calendar
- WSU and NEP Schedule of Classes
- WSU Spokane job opportunities, student clubs, and student government
- NEP Graduate Program Bylaws
- WSU Graduate School Policies and Procedures
- Academy of Nutrition Dietetics
- American College of Sports Medicine
NEP Academic Coordinator